Home Sanitisation Service – Chem-Dry QuickDry Speciality
Home sanitisation is most likely one of the most important challenges that will face residents in Sydney for the next 12 months. The personal health of you and your loved ones has never been more important.
We are all going to spend more time indoors. Making sure that soft furnishings are clean and hygienic, should be a top priority.
What Does Chem-Dry QuickDry Offer?
We offer an extensive range of domestic cleaning services in Sydney. Our traditional cleaning would include:
- Carpet and Couch Cleaning
- Mattress and Rug Cleaning
- Tile Cleaning and Bench Top Rejuvenation
- Water Damage Restoration
- Mould Containment and Removal
- Split System Airconditioning Cleaning
- Smoke Damage Restoration
Our dedicated home sanitisation service takes our cleaning to a different level.
Healthier Homes Bring Peace of Mind
Chem-Dry Quickdry is expanding our sanitisation services. We are able to apply a hospital-grade disinfectant to all the items that we clean. However, we cannot guarantee that you will not fall ill. To do so would be irresponsible. Chem-Dry QuickDry will, though, try to do the best possible cleaning and sanitisation work with advanced cleaning solutions.
Our Cleaning Protocol
As a small business, we anticipate that many of you have questions regarding our efforts in managing the health pandemic.
Chem-Dry Quick-Dry has taken additional steps to ensure safe work practises for our staff and customers.
- All our equipment is sanitised with a hospital-grade EPA Registered Multi-Purpose Disinfectant before entering any residence or business. The product is classified as a Virucide and Bactericide.
- Chem-Dry QuickDry technicians are required to sanitise their hands, before and after cleaning.
- Should one of our employees fall ill, they will not be allowed to do any further work. They will only be allowed to resume work after a minimum of a 14 day self-isolation period.
- We will practice social distancing during our cleaning and sanitisation service. The best practice is to vacate the property during the work or move to a room well away from the employee. Please understand that close contact or shaking hands should be avoided at the moment.
- We are asking those who request an appointment for services to please let us know if they or someone in their household or business, are unwell.
- There is a lot you can do yourself as well.
Let Chem-Dry Look After You
With all the drama with the Coronavirus and panicked reaction, we will try our very best to give you quality deep cleaning, sanitisation, and restoration services. Remember that we clean: