ChemDry Quick Dry using the Aeris 10 step cleaning system to clean both ducted or split systems.
Our process is divided into 10 steps:
- Step 1. System assessment. Our technician will first inspect and assess your air conditioner system.
- Step 2. Access the filters, coils and drain pans by removing the appropriate panels or duct work.
- Step 3. Removal of bulk dust build up by vacuuming.
- Step 4. Clean indoor coil with Aeris guard coil cleaner.
- Step 5. Coil rinsing. Coil must be flushed to remove contaminants.
- Step 6. Coil treatment. A special coil protection is sprayed on to prevent re-colonisation for 12 months.
- Step 7. Filter cleaning. Remove visible dust, mould and bacteria from filters.
- Step 8. Spray filter with Aeris guard filter treatment to prevent re-colonisation of mould and bacteria.
- Step 9. Aeris guard condensate pan tablet is inserted into drain line to prevent blocking.
- Step 10. System restoration. Includes reassembly of the unit and confirmation of the operational performance.
What does this mean for you?
- Healthier Air.
- 12 Months Protection.
- Improves Air Flow.
- Reduces Electricity Costs.
If you’re not sure about air conditioning treatment and cleaning, then leave it to the experts at ChemDry QuickDry. We come out at a time that suits our customers and always aim to charge the most affordable rate for our professional services.
For the best air conditioning treatment in Sydney contact the experts at ChemDry QuickDry today and ask for a quote on one or many of our services.
Other cleaning & protection services we offer in Sydney: